Terms and Conditions for Online Registration on Extended Warranty
The following terms and conditions on extending warranty period (hereinafter “Extended Warranty”) is applicable for original owner of WINAICO photovoltaic module (“Product”) to extend the warranty period of WINAICO solar module for additional 10 years i.e. from the original 15 years to 25 years from the manufacture date. Unless explicitly stipulated hereunder, the terms and condition of “Limited Warranty for WINAICO Photovoltaic Products” (hereinafter “Limited Warranty”) for the specific region the module is installed, shall remain unaffected and effective. Remedies set forth under the said Limited Warranty remain as the sole and exclusive remedies, and the warranty period in this Extended Warranty shall not extend beyond the period set forth therein, nor will a new warranty period begin, upon repair, replacement at WINAICO’s sole option under the Limited Warranty and this Extended Warranty.
This Extended Warranty is valid provided the following terms and conditions are met. Unless explicitly stipulated hereunder, this Extended Warranty is not applicable to any other WINAICO photovoltaic module type.
This Extended Warranty is exclusively available to customer(s) of WINAICO photovoltaic modules in the following regions:
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
- Asia Pacific: New Zealand, Malaysia, Australia, New Caledonia, Fiji
- United States
2. Applicable Module Types *
The Extended Warranty is exclusively available for the following module types from WINAICO:
- WST-M6/ WSP-M6 series with 325W or higher power output.
- WST-M6/ WSP-M6 Full Black series with 325W or higher power output.
- WSP-MX series with 330W or higher power output.
- WSP-MX Full Black series with 325W or higher power output.
- Notwithstanding the above, this Extended Warranty does not applicable to module(s) sold AS IS, module(s) not obtained from WINAICO’s authorized installer or modules’ installation didn’t comply with WINAICO’s installation manual.
- Eligible module type are subject to change without notice, please consult your local Seller or WINAICO for lastest information.
- The Extended Warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and it shall be void if the module is transferred or sold to another owner.
- In order to make a claim under the Extended Warranty, the claimant must provide the following documents to original installer of the module(s) to be claimed:
- Original invoice of the module(s) to be claimed.
- Flash list with all the serial numbers of module to be claimed.
- Electrical design and drawing of photovoltaic system of which the module is installed on.
- Extended Warranty Registration Certificate. This certificate will be available to the original owner who has completed the online registration for this Extended Warranty.
- This Extended Warranty is not applicable to module(s) without Registration Certificate or if original purchaser didn’t complete the online registration within 1 (One) year after initial purchase.
4. Assertion of Claim(s)
- Claimant shall summit all the required documentation listed in clause 3 of this Agreement to the seller who claimant initially purchased the module(s) from (hereinafter “Original Seller”) when asserting claim(s) under this Agreement. This Extended Warranty is considered void if without complete documentation.
- Any claim related to Extended Warranty shall be submitted from claimant through Original Seller to WINAICO.
- WINAICO reserves the right to reject any claim submitted under this Extended Warranty if without complete documentation stipulated under clause 3 of this Agreement and if claim is not submitted to WINAICO by the Original Seller.
5. General Conditions
- Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, the Customer agrees he/she will not bring any action, regardless of form, arising out of or in any way connected with this Extended Warranty, more than One (1) year after cause of action has occurred.
- If a part, provision or section of this Extended Warranty, or its application to any person or circumstance is held invalid, void or unenforceable, such holding shall not affect this Extended Warranty and all other parts, provisions, clauses or applications shall remain, and, to this end, such other parts, provisions, clauses or applications of the Extended shall be treated as severable.
- This Extended Warranty is valid from July 1st, 2020 and shall apply to module sold to specific customers on or after the said date, provided such customers have finished the online registration with complete Registration Certificate.
- WINAICO reserves the right to amend the clauses or application of this Extended Warranty from time to time without further notice, provided however, such changes are not retrospective.