The excess per claim is 250,00 €.
For more details please refer to the specific insurance policies.
1. All risk insurance
The policy covers all unforeseen loss due to damage or destruction of the insured assets. Specifically, cover is provided against:
- Fire, lightning strike, explosion, heat damage due to smouldering, glimmering, scorching or glowing, or implosion
- Natural events such as storms, lightning, hail, snow load, frost
- Electrical short‐circuit, voltage surge, induction
- Water, damp, flooding
- Robbery, burglary, sabotage, vandalism
- Operator control error, accidental damage, negligence
- Material, design and execution faults
- Force majeure
- Animal bite (such as by rodents)
2. Insurance against interruption of service
Loss of income from grid supply fees will also be reimbursed if the technical operability of the photovoltaic plant is interrupted or impaired by damage or loss.
3. Insurance against reduced yield
If the annual yield of the insured photovoltaic plant falls short of its forecast (determined on the basis of a qualified yield assessment) by more than 10 %, the insurer will reimburse the shortfall. Reasons for specific plants to suffer reduced yield include:
- Global irradiation less than the forecast (expert assessment)
- Defects in the plant (material faults)
- Unusual wear and tear or soiling of the plant or its components
- Internal malfunction of modules and electronic components (inverters)
- Grid disconnects by the power Utility